Happy Holidays from the Etsy HC Team! what is your favorite holiday tradition? Tell us for a chance to win our December giveaway!
From Earth*School: Winter Holidays Around the World curriculum unit, print
From Boutique Linnea: 3 cold processed hand made soaps, one of each of the following scents: candy, neroli honey and hot date. You can read more about Linnea Bare soaps here
From Zimsy Whimsy: the most adorable small AIO, featuring a Star of David embroidery. You can read about ZW's AIOs here (and find specifics about this AIO as well!)
From SEWSational Sarah: 2 gingerbread gift bags
From Sweet Slings: Fill this boxy bag with goodies for a teacher or secret Santa or stuff a stocking quickly! This bag measures 4" tall, 5" wide and 9" long. It features a zippered closure, handle and coordinating inner lining. Our bags are reinforced with lightweight woven interfacing for shape.
From Holden's Landing: a mini stocking, made from cute reindeer flannel, measuring just over 12" from cuff to toe
Total retail value: over $100
* Leave us a comment telling us your favorite holiday tradition. Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, St. Nicholas Day, Santa Lucia Day ... anything!
* Search "team hyena" on etsy and leave a comment with your favorite item
* Blog about, post on facebook about or tweet the giveaway and leave a link in the comments
* Fan the team on facebook and leave a comment saying you did
* Follow the team blog and leave a comment saying you're a follower
Giveaway is open worldwide and a winner will be chosen using random.org on Friday morning, December 10th. Good luck!
Congrats to comment #83!
17 hours ago